Answer Now: Yahoo Officially Rolls out Q&A App for iOS and Android
Yahoo has officially rolls out its Answer Now app for iOS and Android device. Yahoo’s newly launched app has an extension of one of the most popular Q&A communities on the Internet.
Answer Now app aims at helping users find quick and quality responses to questions that a regular web search might not solve. Tim Su said that, “We’re excited to announce Yahoo Answers Now app, which re-imagines the Q&A experience for mobile users.
Available on iOS and Android phones in the U.S. This app helps users pose questions and receive quality answers quickly from members who have appropriate experiences and expertise.”
Answer Now app is live right now on Google Play store. Yahoo’s new app has been facing competition with Quora. It is a question-and-answer website that has gained tremendous popularity since its launch in 2010.
Features of Answer Now:
- Matching: When you ask a question, we route it to qualified responders who have the experiences and expertise to provide you a fast and high quality answer.
- Following: Gone are the days of having to manually remember user profiles. Follow users you respect to easily stay connected.
- Give thanks: You cans use the “thank you” and emoji buttons to express appreciation.
- Rich media: Craft awesome answers with a wider variety of media, including images and links.
- Blazing fast: Get notified immediately when someone answers your question or thanks you for a great answer.
Yahoo Answers Now app is available on iOS and Android app stores. For iOS devices, the size of the app is 74.2 MB and app has support for languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
It is compatible with devices running iOS 9.0 or later. While for Android, this app requires Android 4.4 or above. This app is right now available on Google play store.